Sooooooo…..I have a lot and I mean a LOT of male friends and we talk all the time about different things and we got together to discuss dating the other night. I was so surprised at the comments they made.
So, I thought I would blog about it.
1. They all say ~ girls now-a-days do not like you to be a gentleman , they actually give them weird looks if they call a girl to ask her out, or just stand up for her at the table, etc. They would love to be polite gentlemen, but women don’t like it anymore.
2. They say the only way they have ever gotten a girl to go out with them is to go in groups and just say something like: “Hey, wanna hang out sometime?”
3. The girls they meet are so jaded and bitter, they feel like they have lost the possibility of being in a true honest relationship with someone before they even start.
4. Girls who smoke are a HUGE turn off ~ kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. YUK!
5. They are all longing for a real Christian wholesome woman, who takes care of herself, not a model, but clean and sweet. Looks are just a perk, for they really want someone who is kind and intelligent. Not so smart she is a know-it-all but someone you may enjoy discussing all sorts of topics with.
6. They are so tired of women acting like they like them then dropping off the face of the earth. No communication and no breaking up. (Just plain chicken and rudeness)
7. They would prefer women to be politely blunt, and just tell them when they approach her and she isn’t interested, something like: “Thank you so much for being interested in me ~ but honestly I am just not that attracted to you in that way….” Be nice but tell the truth. No man likes a liar or a cheat.
8. They even said they can handle a girl with some baggage, not a psycho, but they are willing to help her heal from all the pain of past relationships and love her through it all. (WOW! These are great men)
There are so many men who are what I would call; “Diamonds in the rough.” But who are looking for just a sweet Christian girl. Clean and neat, sweet and nice, pretty and decent. These men are not models from magazines, but they have a fire in them that is wanting to find a real sweet woman they can throw their heart’s into and love forever and ever. They are not ugly and perhaps somewhat a little over weight, but not all are. Some are actually buff. They come from all walks of economic stratus and are truly good faithful men. Christian brothers who are looking for true love and faithfulness.
What does this say about all the women out there looking for love?
Are we too picky? Too Biter? Too scared?
Do we even know a nice romantic polite man when we see one?
Are we so abused and neglected that we can’t even receive love from a nice man anymore?
These men will not grope you on the first date and may actually take a long time to get to know you, cause they are serious about commitment when they find the right girl.
Start being kind and polite and take time to see the man probably sitting right next to you on the church pew. Hoping you will notice him. He is not a wolf and he will not bait you for his own selfish behaviorial exercises (SEX). These men are genuine and will make some woman the light of their lives.
Just a thought…..
The unknown date